Sunday, December 5, 2010

FREE Battleship U-Build Game at Toys R Us -- TODAY ONLY!!

Today Only, Toys R Us has Battleship U-Build on sale for $7.99. Pair that with the $5 coupon found in today's Smart Source, plus the $3 Hasbro game rebate, and you can score this board game for FREE!! Here's how I ran it today...

Battleship U-Build @ $7.99
- $5 off coupon in the 12/5 SS or IP
- $3 Rebate (look for tear pads in the game section or HERE)
Final Cost: FREE!!

While I was at Toys R Us, I saw a mother and her young son going through the board games. The little boy was adorable, with dark hair and dark eyes, asking his mom about each game with a curiosity that reminded me of my son when he was little -- it made me miss him being so small and sweet. I asked the mother if she wanted one of my extra coupons and told her how to use the rebate to get it free. She seemed very excited and I was happy knowing her little boy would have an extra game to play with! Then I left several more coupons right in front of the games for anyone else who might be buying the game. Remember to pay it forward this holiday season!!

UPDATE: An internet printable $5/1 coupon for the Battleship U-Build game has just surfaced. I updated the scenario above with the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment