Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Cough Drops and Puffs @ HEB - Today Only!

OK, so my husband heads back to work tomorrow (off for the last 5 weeks after heel surgery), so I took advantage of my last day to shop without a wiggly toddler on my hip! And I'm soooo glad I did because I scored some MAJOR freebies and moneymakers. Here's what I got at HEB. Keep in mind that this deal requires some coupons that expire TODAY!

10 Vicks VapoDrops 20ct. @ $0.99 each
- 10) $1/1 any Vicks coupon from the 10/31 P&G (expires 11/30)
Final Cost: 10 FREE + 0.10 overage towards other groceries

5 Puffs with Vicks Tissues @ $1.98 each
- 5) FREE Puffs wyb any Vicks coupon from the 11/28 P&G
Final Cost: 5 FREE!!

3 Taster's Choice 7 ct. sticks @ $0.96 each
- 3) $1/1 coupons found inside previous packages
Final Cost: 3 FREE + $0.12 overage towards other groceries
* These boxes did not contain more $1 off coupons, so I guess I'm done rolling this deal.

So I basically got everything in the picture for FREE and actually made $0.22 towards my other groceries. Make sure you pick up something else -- bread, milk, veggies, etc. -- for possible overage on this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment