Sunday, November 28, 2010

Easy Ups Deal at CVS!

I scored a great deal on Pampers Easy Ups at CVS today, but it wasn't without its problems. Pampers Cruisers and Easy Ups Jumbo packs are priced at $8.99 in the sales-ad this week. The first CVS I went to had them ringing up at $11.99 each. They didn't have any sales ads in the store, and I didn't have mine with me, so I had them void my transaction and I went to another store.

At the second store, the same Easy Ups were ringing up $12.49. (Huh???) When I showed them the sales ad, they claimed that only size 5's were ringing up $8.99, but they reluctantly did a price modification so I could get the sales price from the ad. But when my Extra Care Bucks didn't print (buy $20 worth of select items, get $5 ECB), the manager tried to say I wouldn't get the ECB's because the Easy Ups I bought weren't actually on sale. LOL What???

After I explained (once again) that they
WERE on sale, according to the sales ad, particularly since the ad didn't state that only size 5 was on sale, she huffed and told the cashier to just give it to me. Lots of eye-rolling and sighing -- Argh!!! RUDE!!

Anyway... when all was said and done, I got a great price. Here's how I ran this deal...

3 Pamper's Easy-Ups @ $8.99 = $26.97 Total
- 3) $1.50/1 coupons from the 11/28 P&G
- $5 off $15 purchase coupon (CVS receipt coupon)
- $4 ECB for spending $20 coupon CVS Holiday book (expires today)
Total: $18.09
Paid: $9.97 in previous ECB's and $8.12 OOP
Got Back: $5 ECB and $4 ECB
Final Cost: $3.03 each!!

Note: My CVS store had some of the CVS Holiday books behind the counter, so if you didn't get one in the mail, it might be worth asking for one. But remember -- the $4 ECB coupon expires today! And you can only use one per card.

No comments:

Post a Comment