Monday, November 15, 2010

CVS Run 11/14

Got some good freebies and cheapies at CVS this week too! Here's what I got!

Herbal Essences Shampoo @ $2.99
- $0.50/1 coupon from the 11/14 RP
- $2 ECB received (limit 1)
Final Cost: $0.49!!
** Some areas received $1/1 coupon, making this FREE!!

Fiber One Chewy Bars @ $3.99
- .50/1 IP
- $3 ECB received (limit 1)
Final Cost: $0.49!!

Mentos Gum 15 ct. @ $0.99
- $1/1 coupon from the 10/3 SS
Final Cost: FREE!!

2 Taster's Choice 7 ct. sticks @ $1 each
- 2) $1/1 coupons (found inside packages)
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!

Advil 24ct. tablets @ $3.99
- FREE mailer coupon
Final Cost: FREE!!

So I basically got everything in the picture for $0.98!! Yah!! However, I was disappointed to find that the two packages of Taster's Choice did NOT have the $1 off coupons inside them. I had to print a few more coupons from the Taster's Choice website and I'll be picking up a few more at Target this week. Hopefully those will have the coupons inside them so I can start rolling this deal again.

2 comments:

  1. Me too. I especially love it when I MAKE money shopping there! Thanks for commenting!! :D

    ReplyDelete