Friday, November 19, 2010

Best Turkey Deals this Week!

Have you gotten your Thanksgiving Day turkey yet? We lucked out this holiday... my dad really loves to smoke turkey's so he'll be bringing the bird this year. My sister and I will make all the sides and desserts and my step-mom is bringing her amazing cranberry salad. (I really have to steal that recipe!!) Still, I thought someone out there might benefit from this little list I compiled of best Turkey deals this week. Let us know if you score a better deal -- I'll be happy to add it to the list.

HEB
Riverside Grade A Young Turkey (Frozen)
$0.22 per lb. Limit 1 with $20 additional purchase

FREE Riverside Turkey wyb HEB Spiral Sliced (or Natural Spiral Sliced) Bone-in Half or Whole Ham. (Up to 12 lb. Turkey FREE or 12 lb. credit applied toward purchase of a larger turkey)

Buy HEB Fully Cooked Turkey get the following 8 Items FREE:
  • HEB Pure Cane Sugar Soft Drink 12 pk. assorted varieties
  • HEB Asparagus Cuts & Tips 12 oz. frozen
  • HEB Creamy Creations Churn Style Ice Cream 56 oz.
  • HEB Salad Dressing 16 oz. assorted varieties
  • HEB Broth 32 oz.
  • HEB Hearts Blend 8 oz. or Veggie Medley Salad 12 oz.
  • Hill Country Fare Stuffing Mix 6 oz.
  • Handi-Foil Giant Oval or Rectangular Rack Roaster

KROGER
Jennie-O Turkey (Frozen)
$0.25 per lb. Limit 1 with $20 additional purchase


RANDALL'S
8-24 lb. Safeway or Jennie-O Turkey. (Frozen)
$0.25 per lb. Limit 1 with additional $25 purchase

UPDATE: My step-mom just wrote back and said she got a 15.8 lb. turkey at Kroger with the deal above. It was regularly priced at $18.90 and she paid $3.97 at check-out! That's an awesome price! I'm even thinking about going and buying one just to make turkey soup! Mmmmm.... *slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment