Tuesday, November 16, 2010

$0.13 Taster's Choice at Target!

If you've already spent your $1 off IP coupons, here's how you can score the Nescafe Taster's Choice 7 ct. sticks for just $0.13 each at Target!! And if you're lucky, those packages will contain the $1 off coupons that you can use to score another two packages for FREE!! (The two I bought at CVS this week didn't have them, but the two packages I bought tonight did. Look for expiration date of August 2011 or later for the best luck!)

Buy 2 Nescafe Taster's Choice 7 ct. sticks @ $1 each
- 1) BOGO IP and
- 1) .75/1 IP
Final Cost: $0.25 or $0.13 each!!

I actually lucked out since the cashier mistakenly deducted $1.59 (cost of a package of candy my daughter bought) on the BOGO coupon, so I got both packages for FREE + $0.59 moneymaker!! Nice!

** If you don't see the BOGO coupon or the .75/1 coupon, try signing in, then clicking on the "Offers" tab at the top of the page, then "Coupons".

No comments:

Post a Comment