Sunday, October 10, 2010

Houston Zoo FREE Days!

The kids and I were planning a trip to the Houston Zoo tomorrow. Traditionally, the zoo has been FREE to the public on five specific holidays throughout the year -- Columbus Day included! I was planning a picnic lunch and checking the website to see what time they opened when I discovered they won't be offering FREE admission tomorrow. Instead, I read this at their website....
  • Effective September 1, 2010 the Houston Zoo will offer free admission on the first Tuesday of every month from 2 p.m. until closing.
In a way, this works out better. It offers 12 FREE DAY opportunities as opposed to the 5 holiday FREE days they offered before. But it means I can't take the kids again until November 2nd.

Guess I better come up with a new plan to keep the kids busy tomorrow.


For More Information: http://www.houstonzoo.org

No comments:

Post a Comment