Sunday, September 26, 2010

WALMART RUN 9/26

I keep forgetting to use the $1/1 Gain dish soap coupons I have in my stock. They expire 9/30 so while the kids and I were browsing at Walmart this afternoon, I decided to grab a few, as well as more cheese with the $5/5 Kraft coupon. That coupon is a bit tricky, by the way. I've used two of them so far and each time, the register tells the cashier that the amount is too high. They have to scan it three times in which it removes $2, $2, and the last remaining $1. So it works but you may have trouble depending on your cashier. My advice is to choose a package that shows the "SAVE $5" sticker on the front in case you have problems -- you can show the sticker to the cashier, manager, etc. so they know the coupon is legitimate. And watch the register closely to make sure you're getting the ENTIRE $5. Here's what I got...

5 Kraft Shredded Cheese 8oz. @ $2 each
- $5/5 IP **
Final Cost: $1 each

5 Gain Dish Soap 11 oz. @ $0.97 each
- 5) $1/1 coupons from the 8/29 P&G
Final Cost: FREE + $0.15 moneymaker!!

** You can also use the $5/5 Kraft coupon at Kroger this week -- they have various Kraft cheese on sale for $1.99, so just .99 cents each after coupon!! You can freeze cheese, so stock up!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment