Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WALGREENS DEALS 9/12 - 9/18

Once again, there wasn't much I wanted or needed in the Walgreens sales ad. I'm almost starting to wonder if it's even worth shopping at Walgreens for deals. Their Register Rewards program is confusing at best and I always seem to have more register rewards to use than deals to shop for. Still, they occasionally roll out a good deal here or there, and I also really like that they don't have a "card limit" like CVS does. So when you find a great register rewards deal, you can buy it several times throughout the week.

For instance, this week I'm stocking up on DayQuil and NyQuil brand products. Buy 2 DayQuil or NyQuil products at 2 for $10, get $5 in Register Rewards. After coupons and returned register rewards, they're only $1 each!! Cold and flu season is quickly approaching, so this seems like a reasonable stock-up price. My hubby loves the DayQuil (for his allergies??) and I love the NyQuil (for when I wanna be dead-to-the-world during a head cold!) Here's how I ran this deal...

1 DayQuil Cold & Flu 20 ct. @ $5
1 NyQuil Cold & Flu 10 oz. @ $5
- $1.50/1 DayQuil coupon from 8/29 P&G
- $1.50/1 NyQuil coupon from 8/29 P&G
- $5 Register Rewards
Final Cost: $1 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment