Monday, September 6, 2010

Money Maker Monday!

Last week, I made a pact with myself to do something -- anything -- every Monday to bring a little extra money into the house. This week, I chose to redeem 7500 points at MyPoints for a $50 gift card to Walmart. My husband and I have been wanting to buy some shelves for our garage to help organize, tidy up, etc. So the gift card should really come in handy. Can't wait!! :D

If you're not familiar with MyPoints, it's another free online program you can join to earn points for doing things like clicking on email ads, responding to polls on the homepage, searching, shopping, answering surveys, booking travel through Expedia, and even printing and redeeming online coupons through coupons.com, smartsource, and cellfire!! Personally, I never really shop through their site, but I'm always earning points through the emails they send me, surveys, and printing coupons.

Once you've collected enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards from over 75 merchants like Walmart, Target, Old Navy -- even CVS and Walgreens! Restaurants too! I've been with them for several years now, they remain one of my favorite programs, and I've gotten lots of free gift cards from them. It's easy and it's free! What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment