Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kroger Money Maker 9/19

I was just telling my husband this week that I needed to start working on our canned vegetables stockpile. The pantry is overflowing with snack foods, canned pastas, soups, etc. But our canned veggies were dwindling. So I was super excited to learn that Kroger had Libby's canned vegetables on sale 2 for $1 this week! And I knew I had lots of $1/3 coupons for them!! I've also been wanting to run this Schick Catalina deal I read about a few weeks back. My husband wants to put care packages for all his employees together for Christmas and these will be perfect! Here's what I got...

12 cans Libby's vegetables @ $0.50 each
- 4) $1/3 coupons from Aug. 29th Parade Magazine or IP
Final Cost: $0.17 each!!

5 Schick Hydro 3 Razors @ $5.75 each
- 5) $5/1 coupons from the 8/8 SS
- $4 shortcuts ecoupon
Final Cost: FREE + $0.25 overage
($5.25 moneymaker after $5 catalina!)


I then paid $1.73 out of pocket and got back a $5 catalina for spending $25 in Schick products! So I basically got everything in the picture for FREE and made $3.27!! Also, if you try to run the Schick deal (ends 9/30), look for peelies on the razor packages for FREE Hydro shave gel. I'd found those peelies on some razor packages at CVS a while back but couldn't find them today. If you can find them, use them to score FREE shave gel along with your razors! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment