Friday, September 10, 2010

Box Tops Promotion at HEB!

Another great promotion going on right now is the HEB Box Tops for Education Deal. Buy any 10 participating Box Tops products and get 70 Bonus Box Tops + $5 on your next shopping order. HEB currently has their YoPlait Go-Gurts on sale for $1.90 each and there's a yellow store coupon for FREE Toaster Strudel when you buy Go-Gurts. Here's what I got...

4 Yoplait Go-Gurts @ $1.90 each
- 2) $1/2 IP's
Final Cost: $1.40 each!!

4 Toaster Strudels @ $1.88
- 4) Yellow in-store coupons free wyb gogurts
Final Cost: 4 FREE!!

2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes @ $1.25 each
- $1/2 IP
Final Cost: $0.75 each!

Paid $7.10 and got back a $5 Catalina + 70 Bonus Box Tops, so I essentially paid just $2.10 or $0.21 cents per item! While I was there I also bought 4 more Yakisobas @ $0.50 each. Used four of the .50/1 coupons from the 8/29 SS -- so I got 4 FREE!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...just wondering where you're located? I'm in Austin and saw you referred to Katy Couponers in Houston...just curious! I've got a blog of deals too for Randalls, HEB, CVS, etc...love seeing your deals too! Check it out if you're ever bored...Hooked on Bargains! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hooked! I'm also in Katy but I have a sister in Austin. I'll definitely give your blog a visit -- it's always nice to find "local" bargain hunters!! I'm especially excited about your HEB deals since it's harder to find blogs that cover HEB. Thanks so much for commenting!! :D

    ReplyDelete