Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FRUGAL FIND: CHEAP PAJAMAS!

My two older kids started back to school yesterday and my oldest son started High School this year. This makes for a very proud, but confused, Momma. Where did the years go? Didn't I just give birth to that kid?? *sigh*

So after dropping the kids off at school, I took the baby shopping to Walmart. I'd only intended to find some storage boxes to organize my stockpiles, but I found a frugal find instead! These 2 piece organic cotton PJ's were clearanced @ $3 each. I'd bought a few of these at the beginning of the summer for $5 and I love them. They're lightweight, super soft, and adorable on my 15-month old. So I picked up four new pairs -- 2 in his current size and 2 in the next size up.

Keep in mind that I actually visited two different Walmarts yesterday (kids came home with additional supply lists) -- one had these clearanced and the other did not. So your store might be different. But if you can find them, I think they're worth a peek. They come in sizes from 6-9 months up to 5T. Good luck! :D

Note: While I was there I also found flip-flops clearanced @ $1 each and Skinner Quik Cook Macaroni-Style Pasta with $0.55 peelies on them. The pasta was priced at $1.08 so I got it for $0.53!

No comments:

Post a Comment